Ginger and salmon blend together perfectly. You'll enjoy the flavor almost as much as you will the health benefits!
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/3 cup Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- Stevia, to desired sweetness
- 1/2 sliced Onion
- Three, 3.5 oz Salmon Filets
- Orange Rind
- Combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, and Stevia in a bag.
- Add the salmon and onions to the bag and let sit a few hours to marinate, flipping the bag after 1.5 hours.
- Cook salmon on grill until it flakes easily with a fork.
- While cooking, brush salmon with any excess marinade.
- When done, sprinkle with orange rind and serve.